Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March 5 - Back up and running!

I want to start by saying how sorry I am that the blog has not been tended to-and that we didn't give any advanced notice! I know how worried many of you must be and I blame Sean! I left the blog in his hands while I made a quick trip back to Sandpoint to visit Jack and Jillian and he didn't make an entry the first night...after that he had trouble getting on the internet...long story short, it's all his fault :)

I JUST arrived in Seattle and haven't seen Oliver yet, so this entry will be short, but I wanted to let you all know that he is doing great! I will fill you in with all the details later, but he is responding very well to the medications they have given him and his platelets are at 27,000!

Much love to all of you! Will write more soon!

XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment